Ability to translate our services to languages including: Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, and many more!

Click to Schedule Video Chat Appointment
Tap to call (808) 597-8888
You pay nothing, unless we win.

What should I do if I had a car accident in Hawaii but live in another state?

If you were involved in a car accident while visiting Hawaii you need to contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in the state of Hawaii. Car Accident laws vary from state to state and it is necessary you get legal guidance from experts.

Our car accidents attorneys at Recovery Law Center have the experience to represent citizens from all over the country in car accident claims.


Schedule Your Free Consultation
As Soon As Possible